As the centre point of your face, your nose draws a lot of focus. Additionally, it acts as an anchor to the symmetry of the face, and your gorgeous eyes and mouth can be detracted from by any unsightly nasal lumps or a droopy tip.
Non-surgical rhinoplasty is an exciting option that can easily enhance the shape of a person’s nose without invasive surgery. The procedure uses dermal fillers to fill in depressed areas of the nose, lift the tip and smooth the appearance of bumps on the bridge. While it’s a versatile and effective procedure, it’s important to be aware that it cannot reduce the size of your nose.
What A Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty Can Do For You
- Fix the appearance of a flat or bumpy nasal bridge
- Volumize nasal sidewall depressions
- Increase the height of the dorsum on the bridge of the nose
- Add shape and definition to the tip of the nose
- Straighten the bridge and correct a dorsal hump
- Fix the appearance of a crooked nose by adding balance and improving symmetry
- Improve irregularities or deformities from a previous rhinoplasty surgery
About The Procedure
First you will have a consultation to discuss your concerns and help you determine the desirable amount of change to your nose.
Dermal filers are injected using a fine needle to restore symmetry and make your nose appear more attractive and in better harmony with your face. Anesthesia is not required for this procedure because there is minimal pain and discomfort.
After the procedure, bruising and swelling are minimal and depending upon the filler used, injection rhinoplasty can last anywhere from nine months to a year.
Book A Consultation
If you’re ready to start your journey, or just want to get a bit more information about a procedure, we encourage you to book a consultation with us. Your consultation will be a one-on-one meeting with one of our medical professionals where we can discuss your specific needs and start developing a personalized plan to achieve your goals.