One of the ways humans instinctively gauge attractiveness is through symmetry. You can detract from your eyes and mouth simply by having a nose with unsightly lumps or a droopy tip. Traditionally, people unhappy with their nose shape have been forced to consider a fairly dramatic surgical procedure to achieve their ideal facial shape. But technology has advanced, and we are on its cutting edge with expertise in non-surgical rhinoplasty.
If you’re looking for a simple, virtually painless procedure as an alternative to rhinoplasty that doesn’t require surgery and recovery time, Sante Medical offers a Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty procedure using dermal fillers. We can effectively lift a droopy nasal tip, straighten a bump on the bridge of your nose or smooth out other nose irregularities.
The procedure fills in depressed areas on the nose, lifting the angle of the tip or smoothing the appearance of bumps on the bridge. While rhinoplasty is always an option, we recommend looking into non-surgical alternatives.
- Fix the appearance of a flat or bumpy nasal bridge
- Add volume to nasal sidewall depressions
- Increase the height of the dorsum on the bridge of the nose
- Add shape and definition to the tip of the nose
- Straighten the bridge and correct a dorsal hum
- Fix the appearance of a crooked nose by adding balance and improving symmetry
- Improve irregularities or deformities from a previous rhinoplasty surgery
- Correct functional defects
- Decrease nose size (although it can make the nose appear smaller by making it look straighter and more symmetrical)
The Best Candidates
If you want to change the profile of your nose, but do not want to undergo surgery or endure an extensive recovery period, then non-surgical rhinoplasty may be a suitable option for you.
Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty Procedure
First, you will have a consultation to discuss your concerns and help you determine the desirable amount of change to your nose. Non-surgical rhinoplasty takes just a few minutes to perform, where dermal fillers are injected using a fine needle to fill depressions, smooth out sharp angles, and/or change the angle of the tip of the nose. The results will restore symmetry and make your nose appear more attractive and in better harmony with your face. Anesthesia is not required for this procedure as pain and discomfort will be minimal. You are completely awake during the procedure, and you have the opportunity to look at yourself in a mirror and contribute to your final results.
Cosmetic Rhinoplasty or Revision Rhinoplasty
Cosmetic Rhinoplasty is nose reshaping surgery performed on a nose which has never been operated on before. It is an excellent procedure to reshape the nose to:
- Improve the side profile of the nose by reducing a bump or building up the nasal bridge
- Change the width of the bridge of the nose
- Narrow or widen a nasal tip
- Improve a droopy tip
- Narrow the nostrils
- Straighten a crooked nose
- Decrease nose size or address functional defects
Book A Consultation
If you’re ready to start your journey, or just want to get a bit more information about a procedure, we encourage you to book a consultation with us. Your consultation will be a one-on-one meeting with one of our medical professionals where we can discuss your specific needs and start developing a personalized plan to achieve your goals.
Related Treatments and Procedures
Dermal fillers can be used to contour your nose for smoother lines.