Sante Medical is dedicated to ‘Enhancing wellness, vitality, and confidence through excellence in medicine and science.’ Our fast paced practice has a Hair Transplant Technician contract position available. We are looking for a highly motivated and energetic person with acute tactile abilities, steady hands, good dexterity and a lot of patience.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- Work as part of a multidisciplinary clinic, as part of a team with diverse backgrounds and skills.
- Must have excellent bedside manners, oral and communication skills. Upholding a professional attitude at all times, maintaining confidentiality and multi-tasking.
- Be able to learn quickly while working in a fast paced environment.
- Consistently provide the highest quality of service while upholding the Clinic’s Medical policies and procedures.
- Have some Hair Transplant experience (2 years minimum).
- Experience in both FUT and FUE procedures
- Have some Medical knowledge and understanding.
- Have completed Technical Training in hair restoration (preferred).
- Assist in pre-op preparation, maintaining a sterile environment and helping with safely disposing of instruments and materials postoperatively.
- Under the Hair Transplant surgeon’s guidance, the Hair Transplant Technician will be responsible for slivering, cutting, and planting grafts.
- Assist in maintaining sufficient inventory and supplies in the clinic.
Education and Experience Required
- Highly experienced and trained in graft/follicular unit dissection.
- Some experience in a clinical setting or allied health services.
- Knowledge of patient care principles and practices.
- Proficient in English with excellent verbal and written skills.
- Key Competencies
- Technical skills
- Patient care
Please e-mail your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org