We are always on the lookout for professional and enthusiastic individuals to join our ever expanding team.
If you are a creative professional who thrives in a team environment, we’d love to hear from you. As a rapidly growing practice, Sante Medical is always looking for great people to fill full or part time positions.
Send us your resume, and when a position opens up, we’ll let you know. You can email your resume or any questions regarding the positions posted, to email@example.com.
We are currently actively recruiting the following positions:
OPPORTUNITY FOR A DERMATOLOGIST
Sante Medical is seeking a board-certified/board-eligible Dermatologist to join our established practice in Calgary, Alberta. This physician will join an existing interdisciplinary team which includes cosmetic medicine physicians, a plastic surgeon, and a nurse practioner.
ABOUT SANTE MEDICAL:
Sante Medical (santemedical.ca) is a full service cosmetic medicine clinic. With over 20 years of experience, Sante Medical has an established reputation as a leader in private cosmetic services. Sante specializes in hair restoration, breast and body plastic surgery, cosmetic and preventative procedures (i.e. injectables), sclerotherapy, bioidentical hormones as well as a suite of aesthetic treatments (i.e. lasers, CoolSculpting etc.) to augment the aforementioned medical services. All of these services are housed in a single 4 storey, 10,000-plus square foot building to comprehensively meet our patient’s needs. Sante Medical is an accredited “Non-Hospital Surgical Facility’.
ABOUT THE POSITION
Sante Medical is looking to expand our practice with the addition of a dermatologist to better address our patients growing needs;
- We are seeking a full-time permanent dermatologist although candidates seeking part-time employment will be considered;
- Candidates should have an interest in general dermatology. Clinical volume will be driven by referrals from within the health system as well as within the clinic. An interest in cosmetic medicine is optional;
- Comprehensive benefits package and competitive salary guarantee is available;
- The position is available effective immediately; it will remain open until filled.
To apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org; for more information please contact Executive Director: Melina Dharma-Wardene email@example.com or 403-608-7114.
Hair Transplant Technician
Sante Medical is dedicated to ‘Enhancing wellness, vitality, and confidence through excellence in medicine and science.’ Our fast paced practice has a Hair Transplant Technician contract position available. We are looking for a highly motivated and energetic person with acute tactile abilities, steady hands, good dexterity and a lot of patience.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
· Work as part of a multidisciplinary clinic, as part of a team with diverse backgrounds and skills.
· Must have excellent bedside manners, oral and communication skills. Upholding a professional attitude at all times, maintaining confidentiality and multi-tasking.
· Be able to learn quickly while working in a fast paced environment.
· Consistently provide the highest quality of service while upholding the Clinic’s Medical policies and procedures.
· Have some Hair Transplant experience (2 years minimum).
· Experience in both FUT and FUE procedures
· Have some Medical knowledge and understanding.
· Have completed Technical Training in hair restoration (preferred).
· Assist in pre-op preparation, maintaining a sterile environment and helping with safely disposing of instruments and materials postoperatively.
· Under the Hair Transplant surgeon’s guidance, the Hair Transplant Technician will be responsible for slivering, cutting, and planting grafts.
· Assist in maintaining sufficient inventory and supplies in the clinic.
Education and Experience Required
· Highly experienced and trained in graft/follicular unit dissection.
· Some experience in a clinical setting or allied health services.
· Knowledge of patient care principles and practices.
· Proficient in English with excellent verbal and written skills.
· Technical skills
· Patient care
Please e-mail your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Sante Wellness Group consists of Sante Medical, The Spa Ritual and Sante Spa Victoria.
Sante Medical’s (Calgary) comprises of a highly experienced team of physicians and healthcare professionals who combine the science of medicine with the art of beauty. Providing a full spectrum of cosmetic and preventative procedures - including plastic surgery, hair restoration, cosmetic injectables and laser services, functional medicine and aesthetic treatments. Sante Medical has been recognized by Leger Marketing’s Consumer Choice Awards as Calgary’s Top Cosmetic Physicians for each of the past 13 years.
The Spa Ritual (Calgary) and Sante Spa Victoria (Victoria, BC) have distinguished themselves as two of the most elite spas in Canada by achieving Quality Assurance Accreditation by Leading Spas of Canada and are recognized at the international level with the Crystal Award for Spa Excellence.
In operation for over 20 years, the Sante Wellness Group consists of over 125 health-care professionals and therapists to help both men and women look and feel healthy and vibrant
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The Accounting Director is responsible for leading the accounting team in providing timely and accurate accounting/financial information and advising on financial issues.
Areas of responsibilities include day-to-day accounting/financial operations, the analysis and communication of financial statements and results including MD&A and KPIs and other reporting.
Ensures all reports and documentation are accurate, high quality, provided within agreed timelines and meets the needs of the business. Works with stakeholders to set annual goals and budgets, undertaking quarterly performance reviews and insights.
Responsible for financial policies and controls, payroll, HR, employee benefits programs and administrative/regulatory matters, treasury/cash flow management, banking and tax.
As a member of the Senior Leadership Team, collaborates and works closely with the Director of each property to identify opportunities to increase revenue, control expenses and improve profitability, in part by creating efficiencies by incorporating new technologies or processes to create better workflows. Also, economic and business analysis to assist in decision making related to operations, capital expenditures and business acquisitions.
The incumbent will have a strong attention to detail, possess the ability to see how the accounting processes affects the entire organization- all while not being afraid to get in the trenches with respect to bookkeeping and payroll as necessary to get the job done.
Education & Professional Designation
- A recognized Bachelor’s degree.
- Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA) designation
- 10 years of direct Accounting/Finance experience
- Experience in cost accounting, profitability and business analysis
- Relevant coaching and leadership experience
- Working knowledge of Alberta and BC employment standards legislation
- Adaptable and able to manage multiple priorities and demands on your time
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills, with attention to detail
- Ability to take a collaborative approach with various stakeholders
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Advanced skills in Excel, MS Office, and with Quickbooks Desktop
- Champion of technology change, with ability to learn new software applications quickly
This is a full-time position working from Sante Medical located at 1451 – 14th Street SW, Calgary, Alberta.
Salary is dependent on the skills and experience of the individual and includes health, dental and vision benefits plus EXCELLENT PERKS!
Please submit Resume and Cover Letter to email@example.com
Visit our websites at: