We are always on the lookout for professional and enthusiastic individuals to join our ever expanding team.
If you are a creative professional who thrives in a team environment, we’d love to hear from you. As a rapidly growing practice, Sante Medical is always looking for great people to fill full or part time positions.
Send us your resume, and when a position opens up, we’ll let you know. You can email your resume or any questions regarding the positions posted, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are currently actively recruiting the following positions:
Hair Transplant Technician
Santé Medical is dedicated to ‘Enhancing wellness, vitality, and confidence through excellence in medicine and science.’ Our fast paced practice has a Hair Transplant Technician contract position available. We are looking for a highly motivated and energetic person with acute tactile abilities, steady hands, good dexterity and a lot of patience.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
· Work as part of a multidisciplinary clinic, as part of a team with diverse backgrounds and skills.
· Must have excellent bedside manners, oral and communication skills. Upholding a professional attitude at all times, maintaining confidentiality and multi-tasking.
· Be able to learn quickly while working in a fast paced environment.
· Consistently provide the highest quality of service while upholding the Clinic’s Medical policies and procedures.
· Have some Hair Transplant experience (2 years minimum).
· Experience in both FUT and FUE procedures
· Have some Medical knowledge and understanding.
· Have completed Technical Training in hair restoration (preferred).
· Assist in pre-op preparation, maintaining a sterile environment and helping with safely disposing of instruments and materials postoperatively.
· Under the Hair Transplant surgeon’s guidance, the Hair Transplant Technician will be responsible for slivering, cutting, and planting grafts.
· Assist in maintaining sufficient inventory and supplies in the clinic.
Education and Experience Required
- Highly experienced and trained in graft/follicular unit dissection.
- Some experience in a clinical setting or allied health services.
- Knowledge of patient care principles and practices.
- Proficient in English with excellent verbal and written skills.
- Technical skills
- Patient care
Please e-mail your resume to: email@example.com