You have one calendar year to use all the benefits of your GLOW VIP Card from the date of card purchase. We will track your usage and remind you of your card expiration 90 days before it expires. In addition, we will send you appointment reminders to schedule your four Forever Young BBL treatments at 90 day intervals from the time of purchase so you are sure to get maximum benefit for your investment. Many of the treatments and products within this program can be combined at the same appointment.
We are always on the lookout for professional and enthusiastic individuals to join our ever expanding team.
If you are a creative professional who thrives in a team environment, we’d love to hear from you. As a rapidly growing practice, Sante Medical is always looking for great people to fill full or part time positions.
Send us your resume, and when a position opens up, we’ll let you know. You can email your resume or any questions regarding the positions posted, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are currently actively recruiting the following positions:
The Reception Team Lead at Sante Medical is responsible for assisting, supervising and supporting the Reception Team. The Reception Team Lead must have a minimum of eight (8) years of experience in a customer service based reception role, leadership experience is a requisite. This position will be subject to a three (3) month probationary period and is based on a 4 day per week work arrangement.The Reception Team Lead reports directly to the Director of Business Development. Complete independence and responsibility for team cohesion, professionalism, schedules and exceptional patient care.
Duties of the Reception Team Lead include, but are not limited to:
1. General Patient Care:
o Answer phone, email and in person inquiries from patients;
o Book patient appointments strategically, to best suit clinic resources;
o Greet all patients and guests promptly, professionally and politely;
o Process payments in billing system; be able to coach and lead in all payment transactions;
o Manage providers’ schedules – ensuring their working hours are properly scheduled, vacation/education times are accurately blocked;
o Manage the patient intake process, ensuring all pertinent information is collected;
o Experience in sales; easily be able to identify needs and make recommendations to patients with respect to retail products;
o Understand and strictly adhere to confidentiality standards;
2. Team Leadership/Soft Skills:
o Be involved with the recruitment, selection and training of reception Team Members;
o Coach Reception Team to excel at customer service, productivity and efficiency;
o Manage Reception Team shift schedule;
o High level of discretion and the ability to handle and resolve complaints and specific patient requests, independently escalating only the high priority concerns to the Director of Business Development;
o Attention to detail;
o Good team player possessing strong relationship building skills with direct reports as well as all other Clinic Team Members;
o Be a champion for excellent customer care, conducting performance reviews, providing performance feedback and coaching to your direct reports;
o Hold Reception Team accountable to setting and achieving goals for product sales and guest experience;
3. Administrative Support:
o Monitor stock and order office supplies;
o Ensure proper incoming mail and fax distribution;
o Ensure that appropriate customer service is provided on the phone and in person with patients, other staff members and external suppliers;
o Ensure appointments and payments for services are managed accurately;
o Record Reception Team Members hours and submit time sheets to the Director of Business Development for signature on a bi-weekly basis;
o Ensure a high level of personal presentation is maintained at reception; correct and support standard as needed;
o Be the first point of contact for general issues that arise with regards to phones, computer systems, fax machines, photocopiers, printers, etc. – Problem solve as needed and contact the appropriate party to resolve the issue, if it cannot be resolved in-house;
o Manage administrative detailed of clinic events as required.
Other duties may be assigned, as required
Sante Medical offers excellent benefits to qualified candidates, a competitive salary and a great work environment.
To Apply: Respond with your cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Your resume should clearly detail your work experience, courses completed and the educational institute attended including course completion dates.
Hair Transplant Technician
Sante Medical is dedicated to ‘Enhancing wellness, vitality, and confidence through excellence in medicine and science.’ Our fast paced practice has a Hair Transplant Technician contract position available. We are looking for a highly motivated and energetic person with acute tactile abilities, steady hands, good dexterity and a lot of patience.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
· Work as part of a multidisciplinary clinic, as part of a team with diverse backgrounds and skills.
· Must have excellent bedside manners, oral and communication skills. Upholding a professional attitude at all times, maintaining confidentiality and multi-tasking.
· Be able to learn quickly while working in a fast paced environment.
· Consistently provide the highest quality of service while upholding the Clinic’s Medical policies and procedures.
· Have some Hair Transplant experience (2 years minimum).
· Experience in both FUT and FUE procedures
· Have some Medical knowledge and understanding.
· Have completed Technical Training in hair restoration (preferred).
· Assist in pre-op preparation, maintaining a sterile environment and helping with safely disposing of instruments and materials postoperatively.
· Under the Hair Transplant surgeon’s guidance, the Hair Transplant Technician will be responsible for slivering, cutting, and planting grafts.
· Assist in maintaining sufficient inventory and supplies in the clinic.
Education and Experience Required
· Highly experienced and trained in graft/follicular unit dissection.
· Some experience in a clinical setting or allied health services.
· Knowledge of patient care principles and practices.
· Proficient in English with excellent verbal and written skills.
· Technical skills
· Patient care
Please e-mail your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org